Thursday, October 4, 2012

birthday card-female

Here is a card I made my for my MIL's birthday next week.  I used one of the 3 D flowers on it as well as a basic frame and a border piece.  The dot on the exclamation point is a brad and there are brads in the center of the flowers.  

I used a photo from the silhouette photostream on flikr as inspiration.  Hers is so much nicer but I like mine too!  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/la-nina/8020482941/in/pool-silhouettemachine



We're headed out of town tomorrow for a last visit to my parents.  A totally impromptu visit (as in we started discussing it at 7:30 tonight and we might leave in the morning if my husband can get out of work and I stay on call tonight)!  So off to craft a couple projects so I'll have something to share the next 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment