Thursday, September 27, 2012

baby shower cards

So I survived my first night as a tiger cub den leader!  We had a lot of fun.  We didn't end up doing the masks so I'll save them for next week or some time.  But they did do their scrapbooks and we played a lot of games etc.

So to finish off the presents that I made for the 2 people having babies I made 2 of these super easy but cute bib cards (seen at the bottom under the flower cards-why did I not take a pic of them by themselves???).

The bib card has all the pieces you need and does girl or boy cards (the inset options are a flower a butterfly or a car (bib card #12170).  I cut it out of plain paper with the cut out and had the sketch pen write congratulations where the hole would be (I layered the top over the right side like it would be to check my area.  Then I cut the card front out of scrapbook paper and the flower etc out of white and colored them with markets and used a brad to fasten them.  It took literally 5 minutes to make 2 cards.  So much cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment