Friday, September 14, 2012

Introduction!

Hi!  My names is Margaret and I am the proud owner of a silhouette cameo that I got for my birthday (July 29th).  The goal for this blog is to do a simple silhouette craft every day for a year.  I work night shift full time as a nurse and have 2 kids (6+4).  I volunteer in my son's class and have just been recruited to help run a boy scout pack.  So this is really an amateur blog.  I have no art degree.  I have no limitless budget for supplies or limitless time to make a project perfect. This is what YOU can do with a silhouette.  So if you are a sideline crafter like me, I hope you'll enjoy this blog and learn from my successes AND failures!  Because honestly what comes out of my silhouette do not match the Silhouette America blog!  But this has really brought back the crafter in me-after many years of dealing with tiny kids its been nice to have some ME time.  And crafting with the kids has been a blast.

I do most of my crafting on the dining room table and the cameo lives in a box on the floor or in my closet... I'm hoping that at some point the upstairs of our house will be finished (7 years and counting) and I'll be able to get back to my craft stuff again!

No comments:

Post a Comment