Sunday, September 16, 2012

pumpkin shirt part 2

Today I worked on a pumpkin shirt for my son.  He's 6 and I felt that the ornamental pumpkins were just a little too girly for him.  He agreed and picked a set of jack o lantern (assorted jack o lantern pumpkins #31936).  I cut them out with a few other designs I've been working on, messed one up (forgot to mirror something with letters-duh!), re-cut that one and ended up messing up one of the pumpkins.  So he too has 3 pumpkins on his shirt.  I let him place them how he wanted them and this is what he ended up with!  In case you missed yesterdays post these shirts are hand dyed from white t shirts with an attempt at an ombre effect.  He really likes the shirt and says he wants to wear it tomorrow so I'll take that as high praise from a 6 year old!



No comments:

Post a Comment