Wednesday, September 26, 2012

baby shower gifts continued-super cute onesie!

So this is the onesie that matches the burp cloth I showed you a couple days ago.  I love, love, love this onesie.  It was for a friend of mine who is having a baby girl.  I just love, love, love elephants...

The "E is for" is heat transfer vinyl.  You might want to learn a lesson from me and make the letters thicker.  One of these days I'll learn!  The elephant is fabric that I ironed onto heat n bond.  It is then hand stitched on.  I used black paint (paint pen) around the ear and eye and for the toenails.  I did remove the toenails from the original image (ungrouped the image until I could remove them).  The water drops I enlarged and then cut out of clear contact paper and used a purple paint pen on.

The mom to be LOVED this onesie! I do to.  Almost enough to have baby #3.  NOT!  

No comments:

Post a Comment