Saturday, September 29, 2012

Paper Dolls with the 4 year old! (now with pic!)


I love paper dolls.  Always have.  I had a friend growing up that I would see occasionally (we were missionaries and she was in another town so we would see each other 2-3 times a year) who did paper dolls.  You know, with the book and tracing paper and cuting out scraps of colored paper and colored pencils.  So when I got the silhouette I had to try out the paper dolls.  So my 4 year old and I spent a happy afternoon playing with scrapbooking paper scraps and the paper dolls.  She really hasn't played with them a ton since-but she is kind of on the young side!

Just a quick tip.  If you resize the doll, then have the clothes in the same window and resize them all at the same time so they match! 

So I was sure I had a picture of this somewhere.  Evidently I do... at home on my camera!  So... stay tuned, I'll put the pic up when I get home in the morning!  In the mean time, try it for yourself!



I went ahead and glued the swimsuit and shoes to the doll and my daughter drew in her face and decorated the swimsuit and the dress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment