Monday, September 17, 2012

scrub jacket make over

It's been a nice weekend off but I'm back to work tonight.  I work 3 (12 hour) shifts a week from 7p-7a.  At about 3 am I'm freezing and go look for my scrub jacket.  But sometimes it's hard to figure out which one is mine.  You see our hospital has set a required color of scrubs by position (RN's are one color, respiratory therapy another, PCT (another term for CNA's another).  The RN's "won" the color carribean blue.  And since we have to wear scrub jackets in that color as well it can be hard to figure out which one is mine!  Since my scrub jacket went MIA a couple weeks ago and I just found it again I decided to personalize it so I would know it is mine.  So while I was cutting out the pumpkins for yesterdays shirt I also designed and cut out this one.  I used the nurses tools set (#6731).  Of course the first time I cut it I forgot to mirror it so I had to do it again.  But here is the final product

I used the stethoscope and the syringe (minus the marking lines).  I then wrote RN into the syringe.  I also added my initials to it.  The vinyl is black, the light reflecting off of it makes it look strange.  


No comments:

Post a Comment