Thursday, September 20, 2012

wall vinyl part one


So the real reason I really, really wanted a silhouette cameo was to do wall vinyl.  I've been obsessively looking at it on etsy for a long time.  So it wasn't very long before I used some birthday money to buy the vinyl kit!  I had spent a long time previously collecting quotes on laundry and I had finally hit on the quote to use. So my first project was this.  I love, love. love it!

 

I do have some tips though.  Cut (just through the vinyl) between the lines of words (so between the line of "the most memorable days" and the line of "usually end in the".  It makes weeding so, so, so much easier!  And I had a hard time telling that the part of the transfer paper that I was supposed to use was the part with lines on it!  But it is.  Otherwise it went up great and I love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment